The International Logistics Park of North Carolina is located on U.S. Highway 74/76 in Brunswick and Columbus Counties. The Park is over 1,000 acres and certified by the North Carolina Department of Commerce. Rapid development of the site can occur based on existing entitlements and due diligence. The entire Park is eligible for Tier 1 incentives. The site is also located in a designated qualified opportunity zone providing significant Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax incentives through the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Tax Cuts and Job Act. All Utilities are available to the site including water, sewer, electricity, natural gas, and fiber optic. Highway access is excellent with direct connections on U.S. Highway 74/76, a four-lane divided highway providing direct connection to Interstate I-95 (65 miles west of the site) and I-140 (within 10 miles of the site). The Port of Wilmington is within 18 miles of the Park and is easily accessible by Highway. Wilmington International Airport and Myrtle Beach International Airport are located within 25 minutes and 90 minutes respectively. Brunswick County Economic Development will partner with users to offer timely submissions and construction approvals. The site is zoned Industrial General (IG), allowing most any manufacturing and industrial uses by right. Brunswick County, New Hanover County and Pender County provide employers and employees with an un-paralleled Quality of Life with 11 beautiful beach communities, extensive natural amenities and recreational facilities, diverse housing types, shopping, dining and year-round leisure activities. Higher education provided by the University of North Carolina at Wilmington (UNCW) and work force training through Cape Fear Community College.
- Certified Mega Site (Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (1/7)
- Environmental Site Assessment, Geotechnical studies, and preliminary Engineered Site development plans are available.
- 50-acres cleared and rough graded and approved with a state storm water permit
- State Certified Industrial Park – Shovel Ready Project
- Located within 18 miles of the Port of Wilmington
- Local Incentives available through Columbus County Economic Development, a Tier 1 Community as designated by the North Carolina Department of Commerce
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) incentives through the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Qualified Opportunity Zone designation
- Inter-local Agreement (Brunswick/Columbus)
- Multi-tenant spaces from 50,000 SF to 1,200,000 SF
Source: North Carolina’s Southeast – http://www.ncse.org/